- A short word about why this is not funny
- i am not bob the plumber, just received my vc2 ultimate, plug it , it doesnt show in hotspots and i see one yellow led shining steady
- my vc2 was out of the dock, i unplugged the ethernet cable and now its back to just a yellow led
- YAY, i has purple led and hotspot, yet when i google connect vocore i'm stuck at muppets and occult electricians magic
- Well i dont know what im doing but if i dont ill never find out. I have been tinkering in LUCI (web-interface) after i finally got on there and now everything is gone, no hotspot
- The next day i take it out of the box where i left it, plug it in the charger. Vocore2 in hotspot shows, cant connect
- I seem to have gotten to a milestone point where it actually connects when i want to, now what ?
- i know you guys had fun in the stone-age with 64kb and all but i dont really get there with 128mb, that sd-slot ?
- its a cool little thingy and all but i need more packages than i got space, how do install them to the sd-card, speed is not the issue, space is
- now for easy access would b cool if can map folder across the whole lan
- ready for a'scriptn but i dont really like to store my psw in textfiles
- having motion (detection) call remote script via ssh still requires psw
- i keep getting complaints about broken pipes and bob the plumber can't find a leak